Terms & Conditions for Hanson Bay Holiday Accommodation
- A deposit of 20% is required to secure the dates and the balance is payable fourteen (14) days prior to arrival. Confirmation will be sent after settlement.
- For bookings less than 7 days prior, full payment is required within 24hrs.
- No booking is guaranteed until confirmation / deposit has been received.
- A valid Visa or MasterCard number and expiry must be provided.
- A deposit secures your booking and is non refundable.
- Full payment is due 14 days before arrival and is non refundable.
- A no-show constitutes as a cancellation
Note: We regret that any damage or missing items will be charged to the customer's credit card.
Collection of Customer Details
- Customer information is only collected for the purpose of transacting a booking and will be treated in the strictest confidence. It will not be used for any other purpose and will not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior consent of the Customer.
- Customer payment details will be collected for the relevant transaction only .
Terms and Conditions
- Credit card details are required for security reasons only and will not be used for any other purpose.
- A No-Party Policy applies to all properties and will be enforced.
- Any damage or missing items will be charged to the customers credit card.
- A cleaning surcharge will be incurred if premises are not left in good condition.
- The accommodation should be regarded and treated with respect. Please also respect other guests (noise and privacy etc).
- Smoking is not permitted inside buildings or around other guests.
- Check In is after 2pm
- Check Out is before 10am
- Number of guests must not exceed the booking (additional guests will be charged to the customers account)
- Children under the age of 12 months (at time of arrival) - no charge.
- For booking purposes a child is under 12 years of age at time of arrival. 13 years and over are considered an adult.
- Pets are not permitted.
Please note: Bookings are essential. Please go to our on-line booking enquiry form or contact us by e-mail or telephone.